As a result of ongoing expansion and business development we are delighted to be in the position of recruiting positive and motivated individuals to join our team of talented Technicians. If you are working currently in the motor industry or a similar associated business as a qualified Technician, we have a great opportunity for you. Bright Motor Group are keen to recruit a full range of experience from Master /Diagnostic Technicians to Maintenance Technicians.
We will recognise and reward hard work, loyalty and achievements.
On top of a competitive salary package including generous performance related bonus, you can expect to enjoy:
• Excellent working conditions.
• Full manufacturer technical training, development and support.
• Unrivalled career opportunities and progression.
• Being part of a team with common and well-communicated goals.
• Workshops that is equipped with the most up to date diagnostic facilities
To apply for this role, please email your cover note and CV to Darren McAllen: firstname.lastname@example.org