As a leading Hyundai dealer in Airside, Swords, Dublin, we know that buying an all-new Hyundai is just part of the ownership process. Driving off into the sunset in your dream vehicle is where it all begins, but at Bright Hyundai we also enhance your Hyundai experience through our comprehensive Hyundai aftersales services.
Staying on the road is of paramount importance which is why we offer Hyundai check-ups. Safety is essential and, as our Hyundai team knows the latest models inside and out, they can check your car is up to scratch and performing as it should. Any maintenance work will be carried out using the latest equipment designed for Hyundai vehicles, and as we only use manufacturer-approved parts, you’re guaranteed ongoing quality and reliability.
At Bright Hyundai, we are proud to represent the Hyundai marque and maintain the high level of performance you’d expect from a reputable dealership like ours. So, whenever you need a service or have a question about your Hyundai model, pass by our Airside Motor Park, Swords dealership or give us a call. We’ll be happy to answer any queries you have, and as our work is transparent there won’t be any hidden costs. We look forward to assisting with your Hyundai servicing and maintenance needs soon.
We have invested heavily in workshop training, both in-house and externally, to make sure that our technicians are kept up-to-date with all the latest advances in vehicle technology. We carry out a Bright Vehicle Health Check and generate a personalised video with electronic and printed reports so that we can we advise you of the condition of your vehicle and recommend maintenance solutions. The Health Check Video and Report notifications are sent to you by SMS or Email, allowing you the opportunity to consider our recommendations and authorise the work to be done. Bright Hyundai offers:
1. Service/Repairs to all makes of vehicle to manufacturer’s specifications
2. Appointment and workshop scheduling to suit the customer
3. Advice on the work to be done
4. Pre-work inspection of the vehicle with the customer present
5. Menu pricing so that the customer is clear on the cost of repair
6. Accident repair including full claims administration handling
7. Vehicle health check
8. After service contact to ensure that the customer is fully satisfied
9. Valet service – vehicle can be fully valeted on request by appointment
10. Vehicle sanitisation to kill bacteria and viruses in the air or on surfaces
11. Short term replacement car hire.